Monday 22 April 2013

Crystal Deo Crazy

Good things are meant to be shared. A friend of mine told me about this crystal deodorant stick a while back when I complained that my usual deodorant sometimes does not cover  me for the entire day.
She said this one will cover for 24hrs and is safe to use but I forgot all about it until I stumbled upon it in a Guardian pharmacy store in Johore Bahru for RM29.90 and decided to buy one to try.
After using it, my conclusion, people is, this product is amazing. It really lasts 24hrs and is apparently, chemical free. 1 stick can last for 1 year. Simply wet the crystal surface and roll on underarms when needed. Very cool.
Usual deodorant sticks clog our pores with harmful chemicals that cause bad things to happen to our bodies but this apparently is all natural and doesnt clog our pores.
Give this a go:
THECRYSTAL.COM







No comments:

Post a Comment