Thursday 18 April 2013

A Kiehls field day

I went overboard with Kiehls products from their bugis outlet today. Heehee.
Ever since the birth of our #2, my skin has not been able to go back to pre #2 birth state which is a common problem for many mothers my age. Due to hormonal changes, pigmentation becomes worse and the skin drier. The products I used to use dont work on my face anymore and so I have been on a pilgrimage search for the right skin product for the longest time.
I have tried some of their testers and have heard so many good things about kiehls, I decided to take the big leap and buy myself an almost complete set of products suitable for my skin type to try. I even got their midnight recovery concentrate which some celebrities swear by as a quick fix face remedy in times of urgent need. Im so excited. Cant wait to try and update the results as I go.
We also got lots of samples from the nice salesgirl to try out. Yay!


Almost $300 for all these but I am happy.

Visit
www.kiehls.com


No comments:

Post a Comment