Saturday 6 April 2013

Bak Chor Mee Galore...Chore

On our way to get hubby's car fixed, he brought me to a coffee shop next to Chong pang hawker centre to have bak chor mee. Waited 45 mins to get our food. I ate dry pork ball noodles which I thought was only so-so. The noodles were a little too hard and the sauce not tasty enough. The pork ball soup was a little on the bland side.
Not expensive at $3 per bowl but not worth the long long wait. I see that they even have a makan sutra recommendation but I didnt think it was that fantastic. I definitely have had better.
Disappointing 2/5.



After brekkie, we brought my husband's "girlfriend" to the car workshop in Yishun. Uncle Neo is my husband's friend's dad and he is the boss of Hup Soon Lee Motor Service. He is super helpful and a very experienced mechanic.
Visit him in Yishun industrial park 2A if you need help with your car.




No comments:

Post a Comment