Monday 3 June 2013

Chicken It Up - Chicken Up

Didn't get to eat anything special or worth a mention over the weekend but I ate fried chicken on friday which was pretty darn fly for fried chicken.

When my colleague told me she ordered korean fried chicken for another colleague's farewell,  I thought it would be like KFC or BBQ Chicken but boy, was I wrong because this surpassed, in taste, the likes of Arnold's and Popeyes Chicken by aplenty.

The entire chicken was delivered to us in a white paper box and inside, together with the chicken sat a tub of mustard and a tub of chilli sauce which didnt make it very appetising but the moment I bit into a peice of chicken, I was sorry I ever thought that.

The chicken skin was crackling crispy and the meat was juicy and tender. The skin although crispy, was not sickeningly greasy and i must say the meat was savoury but not overly salty.

You can choose the level of spiciness you want. The one I ate was mild which didnt taste spicy at all.

Overall rating for this is 4.5/5
Hands down, one of the best fried chicken I have tasted.

Chicken Up
48 Tanjong Pagar Rd
#01-01
T: 63271203







No comments:

Post a Comment