Sunday 15 September 2013

Saturday in JB

Had a fantastic Saturday in JB with my family. The ever loving husband brought me for foot reflexology in the evening and I got to eat my favourite tomato noodles for lunch.

黄记 noodle shop in Jalan Bukit Indah sells freshly cooked handmade tomato and spinach flavored noodles and I love their tomato noodles the most. Come to think of it, I can't remember ever having tomato flavoured noodles anywhere else. If you love tomatoes, you will like this. Its a tastefully tangy tomato delight for my taste buds. They also sell their noodles raw if you are interested in cooking some at home.


--------------
Massage parlours are a common sight in Johor Bahru but the one we frequent the most, smells nice and has a comforting spa ambience. Its called Fizzio and they have 2 shop fronts in the Taman Sentosa area that I know of. We usually go to the one right opposite the Grand Sentosa.
Their prices are competitive and they are very clean in all aspects and by far, the most professional and friendly. Best part is they only close at 1am which is great if you ever need a late night massage for any reason.
A 40 min foot massage only costs RM32/pax so if given a choice between a not so comfortable SGD18/pax, 45 min foot massage in Chinatown Singapore and this, I'd choose this any day.





No comments:

Post a Comment