Saturday 26 April 2014

Bellabox - Little Box of Small Surprises

So happy my Bellabox came today!!! Ordered my little box of surprise online at bellabox.sg


In my box I found, activa Well Being Hair dietary supplement capsules which I am a little skeptical about consuming. Based on the ingredient list shown, the capsules contain watercress, bilberry and fish oil to name a few. I am still contemplating this one.

2nd thing in the box was a Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Black Mascara. I am pretty keen on trying this one out. Who wouldn't want some fat lashes!???

3rd thing was a tube of Jyunka Ultra Defence UV Pro SPF 50. I will definitely try this out. Since sun protection is a must, lets hope its not too thick and sticky on the skin.

4th surprise was the batiste dry shampoo in coconut and exotic tropical scent. Not in confinement and not in West Africa at the moment so I may not need to use this just yet. Could come in handy after a Korean bbq meal though.

Last surprise were 5 capsules of DU BOIS perfume. Not sure if they all smell the same. The smell is pretty strong though. Will have to try them out one at a time.






No comments:

Post a Comment