Saturday 13 July 2013

Assam Laksa: George of Georgetown @ West Coast Plaza

Craving for Penang food but cant find the time to fly up? Get your fix at George of Georgetown.
They have over 40 dishes like Char Koay Teow, Hokkien Mee and Chendol to choose from.
We tried their assam laksa, nasi lemak, fruit rojak and prawn noodles. The only dish which stood out for me was their assam laksa.
Of all the assam laksas I have tried in Singapore, I find their assam laksa the tastiest amongst them all.
The level of sourness is perfect and is not too spicy. I could have had another bowl if I didnt have to finish the fruit rojak.
Good assam laksa I feel, should have the right balance of spiciness from chilli and sourness from tamarind as well as fragrance from prawn paste and fish and I think they managed to achieve that balance at George of Georgetown.

GEORGE OF GEORGETOWN
WEST COAST PLAZA Level 2
Islandwide Delivery Available.
Call 6386 8686










No comments:

Post a Comment