Thursday 7 November 2013

Date Night in November: Din Tai Fung

November date night with the spouse was by chance at Din Tai Fung at Chinatown Point and it turned out to be a good choice after all.
Have missed having their noodles and Xiao long bao much and am glad we satisfied that Chinese wanting. 
Can't really go wrong with Din Tai Fung but I seem to like the food here much better than the outlets at Nex in Serangoon and at Paragon in Orchard. 
Had pork and preserved veg la mian because my tummy wasn't feeling so good that day and I must say i wasn't disappointed with it. (I have been served with hard noodles at other outlets before)
Good old chinese handmade noodles with yummy hot soup is one of man's greatest inventions. Lol.
Never really liked their crab meat xiao long bao but the husband does so we ordered that as well as the pork one which I love.
We also had our beloved crispy skin prawn cake which was served hot and crispy. (Sometimes they come out soggy and cold)
I was impressed with their service, food was good and waiting time short at this outlet. 
For their sake, I truly hope they continue to keep it this way.
One of the better Din Tai Fung outlets I have eaten at.




No comments:

Post a Comment